I’m dedicated to ensuring success with soft tissue pain, through applying proven, dynamic techniques such as:
- Trigger point therapy
- Sports stretching inc.PNF & MET
- Soft tissue release and myofacial release
- Rehab exercises including pilates
- Kinesio-Taping for effective after-care
Read testimonial »
Please note we are temporarily closed - please contact me directly via the contact us page about how I can help over Zoom consultations
...So you can get out of pain & feel totally AHH-MAZING!!
This is your tailor-made, completely bespoke service made for your pressing issues
This involves assessing your body as a WHOLE, finding the root cause of soft-tissue pain, for deep & lasting changes in your posture & ease of movement.
Sessions involve mindful movement & manual hands-on soft-tissue remedial work, exercise prescription, & self-care work you can realistically do at home.
Who is Remedial Massage & Pain Re-Hab for?
Following surgeries, birthing, or chronic job-related positions, the body needs a lot of TLC. As a Remedial Massage Therapist, Certified Health Coach & Pilates instructor I recognise a fully rounded BESPOKE plan of action is needed. My aim is for you to return to full function & become stronger than before, to stay out of pain & feel amazing!
This is for you if you have any of the following:
- Chronic pain OR You are a new Mum OR you have scar tissue (ie - c-section scar)
How does it work?
At your initial 60 minute consultation where I assess as well as offer some remedial soft-tissue work, and at the end of the appointment I will advise on the best plan of action for you personally to move you forwards on your healing journey. If working with me is a good fit, I offer 6 session packages, and thereafter, one-off maintenance appointments ongoing.
Why does it get results?
My ultimate aim is for you to feel amazing long-term in your body. Simply put, our body works as a whole system, one area can have a profound effect on other areas of the body. Muscular dysfunction has a cumulative effect on the body & often develops into chronic pain..and so we pay attention to you as a whole. I use a huge range of bang-up-to-date soft tissue methods & pilates combined in the sessions. I’ll teach you how you can play a huge role in your recovery, with realistic self-care work you can do at home, as well as some key nutrition elements, as part of the plan I map out for you.
I aim to treat efficiently & effectively to move clients out of pain within approximately 6 treatments, depending on your individual case.
How do I book?
- If you think I can help, either book the 6 session bundle, payable in 2 instalments, or if you are new & need a single Initial Assessment, please book at the bottom of this page
- I will send you a pre-screening form via email, to complete before I see you, so I can prepare for our session
Investment: Allow 60 minutes for your first appointment at £45. Please note I require 24 hours notice if you need to re-schedule your appointment.
I am now fully booked until February 2020. Please book ahead to secure your spot. I recommend block booking to get the times & dates that suit you best.
Ultimately tailored to you, book your 6 session Plan for 2 payments of £124.
- Tailor made for your pressing issues including:
- 6 hours of powerful rehab including soft-tissue masage as well as exercise prescription
- Top key Nutrition & lifestyle protocols, which are relevent & deeply needed to address restoring the function of muscles & a pain free body
- Your own totally bespoke exercise program, bound as a manual for you to keep
- This program fee is at 10% discount to buying individual sessions, & together we will make a plan of how best to stagger your treatments, but please note they must be used withn 3 months. If I see you need a longer time-frame to complete the sessions I will discuss this with you & extend accordingly
How are you supported after & inbetween treatments?
- My work with you doesn't end after you leave your appointment! As part of the program you will have BESPOKE HOMEWORK to support your healing via PDF & video, for you to keep forever
- You'll also be able to check-in with me via email, at no extra cost to ensure that you're happy with and clear about everything discussed
- You will have access to the CLIENT SUPPORT FACEBOOK GROUP where the aim is to create a female-focused nurturing community, where questions can be asked by clients who are on similar journey to you
- Ultimately, my job is to accompany and guide you on your journey back to feeling like the BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF, and that involves me supporting you past our face-to-face appointments.
Holistic C-Section & Scar Recovery
This is a dedicated offering combining 3 face-to-face sessions & a bespoke online videoed program, specifically for ladies that have undergone abdominal surgery, be it C-Section, hysterectomy or other abdominal intervention. Scar Recovery is challenging for many women and a deeper approach is required to ensure that their recovery is truly an inside-out affair.