Read testimonial »
is NOW the time that you take control of your core?
Is NOW the time that you return to moving with confidence?
Is 2019 the time you finally get a super-strong back & core?
If the answer is YES, please read on!
Join us in our small supportive classes:
We specialise in functional fitness including Pilates & Power Plate to rehabilitate muscular concerns & build a SUPER-STRONG CORE, with your health at the centre of our focus.
Clients come to us because they want safe and effective exercise that gets results...so they can move with confidence, completely supported by our highly trained team. Our classes have a maximum of 6-12 members, so everyone receives 1:1 attention.
We could be the perfect fit for you if you answer 'yes' to most of these questions:
- You have specific goals in mind & want a plan of action.
- You want smart exercise delivered from experts in the field of rehabilitation
- You need a class tailored to your needs; especially when you have current or previous injuries or pelvic floor considerations
- You need to feel safe in the knowledge that what you are doing is relevant to your needs & life phase
- You want to feel re-assured that what you are doing is right, in an un-intimidating environment
- You want small classes with between 6-12 members - so you get great attention & the RESULTS you need
- You want to Progress effectively - classes that take you from pain, stiffness, sluggish metabolism to EASED-UP and ENERGIZED!
- You don't want mirrors! Our minimal mirrors are only used on occasion for technique purposes. Instead we have beautiful art-work & soft coloured walls to promote relaxation & space
- You need specific advice & progression - we will recommend the right class courses for you as you progress
- You want to be in charge of your schedule - use our app to book classes & re-schedule them with a 24 hour window
Choose the MEMBERSHIP OPTION to get complimentary access to my exercise library!
- Member-only training guides & plans
- Library of Pilates, Meditation & Stretch Videos made exclusively
- Follow breath-by-breath at home, to progress between classes
- Link via a private portal (NOT facebook)
What is the best way to start?
- When you know you want a place on the classes, you may want to purchase a 1:1 BEFORE you start a class if you have any muscular concerns or big goals you want to reach
- In the 1:1 I perform in-depth muscular tests to assess where you are at with your core strength & muscular concerns. As well as provide either massage &/or go through step-by-step, key exercises that are personalised to you. I will then also be able to tailor the group session you then enter, according to what you need
- In the 1:1 I will also make sure you have a follow-up email with your exercise program detailed for you
- We discuss which class fits your needs best & offer a one off trial of 4 classes for £24 (subject to availability)
- There are only 6 places in Power Plate Courses, & 12 places in Pilates courses, so please don't delay if you need more info, or simply sign up for your 1:1 straight away!
Why do these courses get results?
Simply put, your body is completely connected! So any imbalance in the back, core, shoulder etc is going to have an affect on alignment elsewhere in the body. When it comes to exercise, you COULD DO any type of dynamic jumping about...but is it the BEST CHOICE for you & your needs? When we re-establish core connection through evidence-based awesome exercise like Pilates & functional movement patterns, we re-align our body so we can move freely & with ease LONG-TERM.
Our Restorative programs take into account your core, your breath, your pelvic floor & re-establishes a super-strong system! It is time-effective, so you lay GREAT FOUNDATIONS to progress forwards with your health rather than jumping forwards with a faulty core & getting injured again.
- The classes within the membership expire 12 months from the sale date. You have full responsibility to book your place in each class.
- If you need to cancel a class, you will need to take yourself off 24 hours before the class starts to avoid loosing your class credit.
I am absolutely passionate about you achieving your goals, as I want you to feel as good as these happy clients.
Rolling Weekly Membership Classes
45-55 mins....Pilates creates strength from the core. It is excellent for rehabilitating from injury, as well as flattening tummies and increasing flexibility. Pilates is relaxing & restorative in nature due to the breathing technique - perfect for those of you who lead a busy life! These classes are taken by expert instructors, with Years of specialist training. Choose on the timetable from beginners, back care (as your next step after physio), pelvic floor friendly (for pre/post natal or pelvic concerns) or advanced classes as a progression.
1 hr....Barre classes are set to upbeat music and incorporate high repetitions of movement to help craft a long, lean and strong physique. Class begins with a warm-up followed by full-body barre and floor work incorporating various props and small weights, and ends with some pilates & stretches. Our teachers are on hand to guide you through every step so don't be nervous - you'll be fab!
30-45 mins...Stimulate your muscles multiple times per second with Power Plate training, so you can achieve maximum results. Small group classes are ideal for rehabiliting injuries, re-training the core after trauma/pregnancy, & take you through to HIIT style as you progress. In these classes we work on functional movements to get you back to feeling lean & strong. Choose 'Power Pilates' for rehab & beginners, or 'Power Plate' or 'Power HIIT' as a progression.