Read testimonial »
|Tags||nutrition recipe pilates hormones wellness massage lifestyle 3rd age baking mind set power plate womens health pelvic floor menopause breakfast post natal pelvic health womens wellness post-natal meditation show all posts|
Did someone say cookie???
If your house is anything like mine, breakfast time can be a mad house, without having to add confusion about what to eat, thrown in the mix.
With what we eat at Breakfast, setting the tone for the day, it would be great to have a quick go-to recipe, right?
Enter...the Breakfast Cookie!
I batch these up & serve for breakfast, in packed lunches & for picnics....& they are always a win!
This recipe is a hit in my recipe book, and serves up as one of the recipes on my Online Goddess Program (which is yours forever once you enroll!)
Twice a year we have an intake of my Online Goddess program & whilst you get all the bite-size videos, cheat-sheets & done-for-you shoppiing lists & specific female-focused advice.....you also get huge support from myself & the other Goddesses on the same journey as you via the private facebook group.
This program is for you if your hormones are running amuck...they govern how we feel & ultimately how our metabolism functions. It's time to give yourself the gift of feeling fabulous again.
If you are sick of fad diets, and want to get true lasting wellness, come & join our Goddesses...I know you will love it!
However, if you just wanna get stuck into a good recipe....here is everything you need:
2 Banana (mashed)
1 Carrot (grated)
1/2 cup Almond Butter
2 tbsps Coconut Oil
2 tbsps Brown Rice Malt Syrup
1 1/2 cups Oats
1 cup Almond Flour
1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1/3 cup goji berries OR dark choc chips
1 tsp Cinnamon
- In one mixing bowl, combine mashed banana, eggs, grated carrot, almond butter, coconut oil and malt syrup. Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix together oats, almond flour, pumpkin seeds, goji/choc and cinnamon.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well. Using clean hands, form dough into large cookies and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove and let cool completely before storing in an airtight container or in the freezer. Enjoy!
If you love this recipe....I bet you'll love these 7 guilt-free goodies too: